- Dec 01, 2021 13:29
- 0 Comments
From Monday 29th November 2021 we are obliged to ask for proof of your COVID status in order for you to enter the stadium. Because we're licensed to sell alcohol, we have no choice to comply.
We do not make the law but we are legally required to carry out the checks, please respect and have patience with our staff as they carry our these checks. Any person who cannot provide proof of COVID status will not be permitted into the stadium. Verbal confrontation is not acceptable under the law.
A two week grace period has been allowed, however, from Monday 13th December 2021 it will be enforceable. So from next week we will be doing all the necessary checks, this gives us time to het the process right so we all know how it works.
The list of acceptable forms of proof of COVID status are as follows:
Proof of Vaccination
- Certification in paper form (travel / domestic vaccine certificate or blue vaccine card issued at time of vaccination) that the person has completed a course of doses of an authorised vaccine with the final dose having been received at least 14 days before the relevant time- accompanied with photographic ID.
- Certification in electronic form (travel / domestic vaccine certificate apps) that the person has completed a course of doses of an authorised vaccine with the final dose having been received at least 14 days before the relevant time- with photographic ID.
- The NI electronic domestic certificate QR code on the ‘Covid Cert Check NI’ app includes photographic ID. The travel QR code does not include photographic ID.
- Both QR Codes on the Covid Cert Check NI’ app can be scammed for verification using the COVIDCert Check NI’ Verifier App.
- Many other countries electronic certification apps work with the COVIDCert Check NI’ Verifier App- but some will not. In this case a Lateral Flow Test should be used as an alternative.
Negative Lateral Test
- Certification by text or email through the NHS Covid-19 reporting app of a negative result of a lateral flow device test taken within 48 hours before the relevant time accompanied with photographic ID
Previous Positive Result
- A valid notification of a positive result of a polymerase chain reaction test taken no earlier than 30 days, and no later than 180 days, before the relevant time- accompanied with photographic ID
Participation in a Clinical Trial
- Confirmation in writing of their participation (current or past) in a clinical trial for vaccination against coronavirus from the organiser of that trial- accompanied with photographic ID;
- Evidence provided through the Northern Ireland Covid Certification process for medical exemption; or
- An equivalent process in the persons place of residence of a clinical reason for not being vaccinated with any authorised vaccine- accompanied with photographic ID.
If you require any other information please just ask.